The world’s largest ski area accessible to skiers of all levels.
- 600kms of skiing across the 3 Valleys
- 200 lifts (fast and efficient with little or no queues)
- Top station altitude 3200m
- 85% of the skiable area is above 1800m
- 2189 snow cannons covering 49% of the ski area
- Free ski bus links La Tania to the rest of Courchevel
- One of the safest ski areas in the world
- Fantastic snow record from early December to late April. Snow canons guarantee you can ski back to La Tania.
The 3 Valleys guarantee you the largest number of open connected runs in Europe for the whole season.Guarantee