Chalet Availability & Prices
2020/21 Due to employment law changes we will be running with 5 day catered service or you can choose our best value Self Catered option. Enjoy the flexibility to eat out , buy in pre ordered takeaway meals or cook yourself.
|SOLE OCCUPANCY CHALET PRICES||2020/21||ABIGAIL (Saturday Arrival)||NICOLE (Sunday Arrival)|
|Prices per person for a catered chalet holiday range from £450 to £740. Please get in touch for a personalised quote.|
|FOR SELF CATERED GUESTS|
|We offer a super market stop en route from the airport plus the village mini Market is well stocked. There is an option of an early morning bakers and or butchers daily delivery, ample choice for local take away food. Enjoy the flexibility, eat well on the mountain or take a picnic , relax and enjoy the evening in your own luxury chalet, eat in or out when and what you want.|
|You will find all the basics like salt, pepper, sugar , oil ,spices, Tea and coffee in your chalet as well as foil, clingfilm, toilet roll, kitchen roll, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, bleach, protective gloves & anti bacterial sprays, all will conform to Covid19 safety regulations.
We Include an end of week full chalet cleaning service so you can just pack and go.
|NEW GREAT VALUE AFFORDABLE SELF CATERED CHALETS|
Saturday Abigail / Sunday Nicole
|Abigail & Nicole
Sole Occupancy Self Catered
Abigail Sleeps 12/13
Sole Occupancy Catered
Nicole Sleeps 15
Sole Occupancy Catered
|05 Dec / 06 Dec
||£1,800 / £2,000||£4,000||£4,500|
|12 Dec / 13 Dec||£2,000 / £2,500||£4,500||£5,500|
|19 Dec / 20 Dec
|SOLD / £8,500||SOLD||£11,500|
|26 Dec / 27 Dec
|02 Jan / 03 Jan||£5,000 / £5,500||£7,500||£8,500|
|09 Jan / 10 Jan||£5,000 / £5,500||£7,500||£8,500|
|16 Jan / 17 Jan
||£5,000 / SOLD||£7,500||SOLD|
|23 Jan / 24 Jan
|30 Jan / 31 Jan||£5,400 / SOLD||£7,900||SOLD|
|06 Feb / 07 Feb
|13 Feb / 14 Feb
|£9,600 / N/A||£12,000||SOLD|
|20 Feb / 21 Feb||£5,400 / £6,000||£7,900||£9,000|
|27 Feb / 28 Feb||£5,400 / SOLD||£7,900||SOLD|
|06 Mar / 07 Mar
|13 Mar / 14 Mar
||£5,300 / SOLD||£7,800||SOLD|
|20 Mar / 21 Mar||£3,500 / N/A||£6,000||£650pp 6 rooms available|
|27 Mar / 28 Mar Easter
||£7,000 / SOLD||£9,500||SOLD|
|03 Apr / 04 Apr Easter
||£7,000 / £8,000||£9,500||£11,000|
|10 Apr / 11 Apr
||£2,000 / £2,500||£4,500||£5,500|
- Accommodation & Welcome drinks *
- Breakfast, High Tea
- Après Ski Beers / Prosecco
- Unlimited quality red, white & rose box wine
(1 x 10L box of your choice *)
- Canapés and Kir (white wine w/liquor)
- 5 x 4 course Homemade Evening Meal (vegetarian & vegan options available)
- Red, white & rosé bottled French wines served with dinner (wine lovers pre order your favourite for a small extra charge)
- Bath & Hand Towels *
- Robes for hot tubs & saunas *
- French local taxes *
- Lift pass pre booking and delivery *
- FREE ski, boot & helmet hire children under 13 yrs *
- 24 hour concierge service *
(*included in our self catered option)
- Return Airport Transfers, Geneva £80 pp , we offer an optional Super Market stop at the bottom of the hill , this is very popular with our self catered guests .
- Weekly Ski/Snowboard & Boot hire £80 and £30
- Childcare service
- Ski Lessons (private or group)
Chalet daily delivery service:
- Local Bakers : Baguettes, bread, croissants, pain chocolates et pain au raisin
- Local Butchers : Fresh meat, charcuterie, fromages, eggs, milk, fruit juice local delivery
- Local Suppliers ( all homemade daily) Evening meals.
- Children from 2 to 12 years inclusive FREE ski, boot & helmet hire!
- Infants under 2 yrs ( sharing with parents) Pay £150 we include cot, bedding & high chair, stair gates where possible.
- Toddlers 3yrs ( sharing with parents) £200, we supply mini kiddie beds/ mattresses at floor height , table booster seats, child toilet seats and potties.
- We have available a good supply of out door toys and bum boards to have fun in the snow as well as some indoor toys and games.