Fancy A Job?
We are currently recruiting for the 2019/2020 Winter season!
Welcome to Family Friendly Skiing, a family run company specialising in family holidays in the formidable resort of La Tania in the 3 Valleys. With over 25 years experience we aim to provide quality ski holidays for all age groups.
We are looking to recruit hard-working, well-motivated couples or individuals with friendly and outgoing personalities. With about 75% of our clients returning year on year, we recognise that the quality of our staff is paramount to our success as a company; as such we offer all our staff the following package:
- Contribution towards return travel to the UK
- A thorough pre-season training course
- Some of the best food and accommodation in the Alps
- Courchevel season ski pass and insurance
- Good quality skis and boots for the season
- Staff uniform
- 2 Days off a week!
- Competitive monthly wage
In Resort we pride ourselves on being a caring family company; this care extends to our staff as well as our clients, hence once the season is up and running, as a member of our staff we will ensure that you have plenty of ski/boarding time, including lessons if you so wish. We expect you all to work together as a team to support and positively promote our company whilst still having plenty of time to enjoy the mountains and vibrant aprés ski life.
So if you are willing to work hard and want to make new friends and have a fun, exciting winter - APPLY NOW please send an up-to-date CV with any relevant information to support your application (including at least 2 referees who we can contact) along with a brief covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Family Friendly Skiing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for qualified or experienced individuals or couples to act as hosts and Chefs in our luxury 12 to 16 bed chalets in La Tania, Courchevel.
You will be required to host and cook, serve breakfast 5 morning of the week, high tea 7 days of the week and a 4-course dinner 5 nights of the week including canapés, entré, main course & dessert for our guests as well as keeping the chalet clean and tidy throughout.
Hard working individuals or couples with good organisational skills, motivated and friendly outgoing personalities would fit perfectly into our team.
If you are looking for an adventure, enjoy fine dining, entertaining small parties and would like the opportunity to spend a full winter season in the mountains and experience everything that it has to offer Click here to apply now!
- Ski fitting and maintenance of stock
- Handyman duties around our 2 chalets
- Airport transfers
- Occasionally driving our guests to their ski lessons and collcecting guests from around the resort.
- A certain level and knowledge of skiing is preferable, along with plenty of common sense and self-motivation
If you are looking for a new experience an adventure, you love the mountains and would like the opportunity to improve your skiing or snowboarding and learn new mountain sports or you just want to enjoy the snow and sun meet new like minded people, Click here to apply now!
You will be expected to:
- Create a safe, fun environment and organise a variety of interesting indoor and outdoor play activities
- Prepare mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks and light lunches for the children
- Take and collect older children from ski school
- Babysit 2 night a week, maximum for our guests on the chalet hosts night off.
If you are looking for a new experience an adventure an opportunity to travel and meet new like-minded individuals whilst continuing to work in your chosen profession Click here to apply now!