Just a quick note to thank you all for another fantastic stay in La Tania with FFS - we loved the refurbed chalet – great showers (and always plenty of hot water) make such a difference! And comfy new beds. Sue worked incredibly hard to look after us all – often on her own – and with all sorts of bank holiday hiccups to stress her out with towel and meat deliveries - we really appreciated all her efforts – and the special dinner and champagne on NYE was a lovely touch.Jane , Tim etc!,
We were also pleasantly surprised to be able to find snow and ski each day which was a relief.
Wishing you all the best for the rest of the 2016 season (gutted that we had to leave on Sunday after the big dump of fluffy stuff on Saturday !)
Another fantastic week at Chalet Abigail. Joe and Molly were brilliant hosts, very helpful and the food was spot on every day. Particularly impressed how well Molly catered for the vegetarians of our group. Thank you for a great trip.Harry Hope,
I’m not even sure where to start! Everything was excellent. The chalet was homely and incredibly clean, food fantastic and Sue and Richard could not have looked after us enough. So much so we wanted to bring them home with us (ok I did!). Best hosts that we have had in all our years of skiing!
We had a fantastic week and are already discussing next year and possibly a sneaky weekender in March.
I asked the guys for comments and got – ‘Perfect hosts’, ‘We could not have had better hosts than Richard and Sue, wow, wow, wow!’, Fantastic – everything from start to finish’, ‘Can we just do it all again’, ‘Best chalet and hosts ever’.
Think that sums it up. Richard and Sue are complete gems and the chalet is fantastic. Well done you all.Patti,
- I just wanted to let you know we all had a really excellent holiday last week and the whole experience far exceeded my expectations. We were particularly fortunate that the snow and weather were about as good as you could wish for.
Our reflections are:
(1) La Tania is positioned fantastically to access Courchevelle and Meribel.
(2) The airport pick ups and drops offs were flawless. I also thought Rich and DD both drove safely and I felt comfortable being driven by them.
(3) Nid Alpin - what a well positioned chalet! a little more basic than Danielle but actually perfect for our crew and easy to get the boys out and back from. Given it takes 20 mins to get booted in the morning being able to ski from the door without a walk was highly valued.
(4) Chalet Hosts: We had Keith and Gemma. We saw more of Keith and we thought he was great to have around he was attentive and diligent without being intrusive. A great conversationalist and the boys all warmed to him. The food was all excellent and I left with a tighter waste band on the sallopets. We also enjoyed the company of the other guests and you clearly consider how you pair up guests.
(5) Childcare: We had Laura Craig. Alexander imparticular took a real shine to her. Sarah and i were both comfortable leaving the children with her and she had a real interest in the children which isn't always the case.
(6) Abi's lessons for Matthew and Daniel - the boys had a blast! Their skiing has notably improved. I need to find her email and pass on some feedback.
(7) Lesson with Josh - just the ticket and I learnt so much in the short session. A great communicator and explained the changes i need to make clearly. Please wish him a swift recovery
Overall week's don't get much better than last week. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Family Friendly to our friends and family and we'll be making plans to return.
Thanks for everything.Jonathan and Sarah Copp,