Hope you're having a good day so far.Justine Pickering,
Having a quiet half hour in this lovely cost chalet before hitting the slopes and Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how impressed we are with our holiday.
Food is absolutely Incredible, I honestly don't know how Jemma does it especially with two families on two separate levels. She's amazing. Jemma Liam and Harriet are all fantastic. We've always had lovely chalet hosts in the past but your team are in a different league.
Abi has been brilliant - she's incredibly patient with our mixed abilities and we feel we are in very safe hands with her. You must be very proud of her.
We're having the most fabulous family holiday after a very tough few months and it's just what we needed.
I just thought I'd let you know how thrilled David and I are and we are already planning next year.
Thanks a million,
Another fantastic week at Chalet Abigail. Joe and Molly were brilliant hosts, very helpful and the food was spot on every day. Particularly impressed how well Molly catered for the vegetarians of our group. Thank you for a great trip.Harry Hope,
- I just wanted to let you know we all had a really excellent holiday last week and the whole experience far exceeded my expectations. We were particularly fortunate that the snow and weather were about as good as you could wish for.
Our reflections are:
(1) La Tania is positioned fantastically to access Courchevelle and Meribel.
(2) The airport pick ups and drops offs were flawless. I also thought Rich and DD both drove safely and I felt comfortable being driven by them.
(3) Nid Alpin - what a well positioned chalet! a little more basic than Danielle but actually perfect for our crew and easy to get the boys out and back from. Given it takes 20 mins to get booted in the morning being able to ski from the door without a walk was highly valued.
(4) Chalet Hosts: We had Keith and Gemma. We saw more of Keith and we thought he was great to have around he was attentive and diligent without being intrusive. A great conversationalist and the boys all warmed to him. The food was all excellent and I left with a tighter waste band on the sallopets. We also enjoyed the company of the other guests and you clearly consider how you pair up guests.
(5) Childcare: We had Laura Craig. Alexander imparticular took a real shine to her. Sarah and i were both comfortable leaving the children with her and she had a real interest in the children which isn't always the case.
(6) Abi's lessons for Matthew and Daniel - the boys had a blast! Their skiing has notably improved. I need to find her email and pass on some feedback.
(7) Lesson with Josh - just the ticket and I learnt so much in the short session. A great communicator and explained the changes i need to make clearly. Please wish him a swift recovery
Overall week's don't get much better than last week. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Family Friendly to our friends and family and we'll be making plans to return.
Thanks for everything.Jonathan and Sarah Copp,
What a great time we had last week. Joe and Molly were superb and they did really well looking after a bunch of guests that didn’t know each other on arrival. They were both brilliant with the children too and it was a pleasure to have them look after us in such fine style. Molly did a superb job of catering for us all – especially as she didn’t know that Bob was a vegetarian until he arrived!! This left her effectively cooking 4 separate dishes per evening – one for the kids; one for the adults; a variation for the 2 gluten free guests and a bespoke vegetarian meal for Bob. She did all of this effortlessly and, as someone who has ultimate responsibility for the delivery of more than 1000 meals per day, she definitely impressed me! I loved Joe’s relaxed approach to business – nothing flustered him and he had a great sense of fun that we all warmed to. What really stood out was how well Molly and Joe worked as a team; they were really a great act and a credit to FFS. While I know that they have plans in place for next year, I would love to see them back on the team…when we inevitably visit again! We also really liked the location of Abigail and its close proximity to the Troika. With little ones in the group, this makes Abigail a very attractive option for subsequent visits depending on our group size.
Abigail’s ski instruction. Sarah shared a private lesson with Katie last week and both the ladies were delighted that they booked with Abigail. Sarah’s confidence increased significantly after the lesson and I know that she will look to do a repeat package next year to hone her skills. Having seen how much Sarah enjoyed her lesson with Abigail, I think that I too will probably double up with another one of our group next season and make the most of the full FFS package!
Child care. There is nothing for me to add that I haven’t previously reported. The child care at FFS remains brilliant and your flexibility is outstanding. While we really love the whole FFS package, it is the child care that really brings us back year on year. I didn’t realise that I had missed Gemma and Laura on Friday evening as they visited while I was out of the chalet. I would really appreciate it if you would pass on my personal thanks to them for a job well done. They were absolutely faultless with the kids – and there were lots of them!
Transfers. Punctual and reliable. A great service that we will continue to use whenever flying.Paul Matthews,