"A PERFECT STAY!
We are just back from a week at Chalet Nicole in La Tania and the only comment possible is perfect !
First the two hosts, Lorraine and Serafin, make you feel at home the very moment you walk thought the door. Then during the week, they make sure that meals are unique moments of delights and fine food. Also they are always attentive to your needs.
Then the chalet location, 20 meters from the Moretta track, easy to get on, easy to get back.
What else ?
- Our room (number is offering a wonderful view on the valley
- The hot tub and sauna are perfect
- The common room offer space and confort
- The wine offering is perfect
- Bed room confort is also top class
- All the staff of Family Friendly is making sure all is custom made for your satisfaction from transfers to ski pass.
We didn't used the ski rent services or the Nannies but from the feedback of our co-renters it seems to be fine.
Definitely a place to be in La tania"
Hope you're having a good day so far.Justine Pickering,
Having a quiet half hour in this lovely cost chalet before hitting the slopes and Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how impressed we are with our holiday.
Food is absolutely Incredible, I honestly don't know how Jemma does it especially with two families on two separate levels. She's amazing. Jemma Liam and Harriet are all fantastic. We've always had lovely chalet hosts in the past but your team are in a different league.
Abi has been brilliant - she's incredibly patient with our mixed abilities and we feel we are in very safe hands with her. You must be very proud of her.
We're having the most fabulous family holiday after a very tough few months and it's just what we needed.
I just thought I'd let you know how thrilled David and I are and we are already planning next year.
Thanks a million,
Another fantastic week at Chalet Abigail. Joe and Molly were brilliant hosts, very helpful and the food was spot on every day. Particularly impressed how well Molly catered for the vegetarians of our group. Thank you for a great trip.Harry Hope,
- I just wanted to let you know we all had a really excellent holiday last week and the whole experience far exceeded my expectations. We were particularly fortunate that the snow and weather were about as good as you could wish for.
Our reflections are:
(1) La Tania is positioned fantastically to access Courchevelle and Meribel.
(2) The airport pick ups and drops offs were flawless. I also thought Rich and DD both drove safely and I felt comfortable being driven by them.
(3) Nid Alpin - what a well positioned chalet! a little more basic than Danielle but actually perfect for our crew and easy to get the boys out and back from. Given it takes 20 mins to get booted in the morning being able to ski from the door without a walk was highly valued.
(4) Chalet Hosts: We had Keith and Gemma. We saw more of Keith and we thought he was great to have around he was attentive and diligent without being intrusive. A great conversationalist and the boys all warmed to him. The food was all excellent and I left with a tighter waste band on the sallopets. We also enjoyed the company of the other guests and you clearly consider how you pair up guests.
(5) Childcare: We had Laura Craig. Alexander imparticular took a real shine to her. Sarah and i were both comfortable leaving the children with her and she had a real interest in the children which isn't always the case.
(6) Abi's lessons for Matthew and Daniel - the boys had a blast! Their skiing has notably improved. I need to find her email and pass on some feedback.
(7) Lesson with Josh - just the ticket and I learnt so much in the short session. A great communicator and explained the changes i need to make clearly. Please wish him a swift recovery
Overall week's don't get much better than last week. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Family Friendly to our friends and family and we'll be making plans to return.
Thanks for everything.Jonathan and Sarah Copp,